Agissar APS-45 – The fastest most accurate automated envelope sorter for incoming mail.
The Agissar APS-45 is a front end automatic envelope sorter for a remittance extraction process or State Tax. The APS-45 does not open or extract. It sorts and profiles incoming mail into more easily managed groups. The APS-45 multi-pocket sorter cycles at 45,000 per hour when running 7” envelopes. Functional throughput is 41,000 per hour.
- Small footprint
- Automatically segregates perfect pairs (2 document transactions) from single, multi, and folded document transactions
- Makes separation based upon MICR presence (check or no check transactions)
- Takes misdirected mail offline
Envelope images can be retained and ingested into our INFOPoll Web Warehouse. Certified or return mail can be viewed on a webpage for down stream processing. Automate your return mail with INFOPoll.
- DIMENSIONS: 3’ W x 20’ long (for standard 9 pocket)
- WEIGHT: 1,500 lbs.
- ELECTRICAL: 208 volts; 3 phase; 5 wire; 50 amp
- HEAT EMISSION: 30,000 BTU/Hour (maximum)
- ENVELOPE SPECIFICATION: Up to 9 1/2 inches long; adjustment can accommodate longer envelopes